Friday, March 24, 2006

YAY!

Oh. My. Goodness. IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well not like I really, really started but essentially it's OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Huiyan, The Suan and I swung right over to Orchard immediately after LEP without the slightest hesitation! We watched Failure to Launch by Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey which was extremely relaxing because it required ZERO anything. Just watch. And laugh when funny. Feel touched when sweet. Cool to see McConaughey's over-developed biceps too, but they look highly intimidating.

I was reading i-Weekly (is this produced by Apple too? HA!) and I was HORRIFIED to see that my darling Hilary Duff has been reduced to THIS:



WTH!!!! This girl is from now officially out of FART's favourites till she gets some arm fats swinging about and some stuffing in her chest!! I think with every kg she lost she gained one year of age.











Look at this: I'm the same age as her:



WE ARE THE SAME AGE!!!!!




Haha wonder what I'll look like if I actually go lose weight like darling Hilly did!! HAHAH! I think besides the fact that we're not of the same race she'd be able to pass off as my mom.













This really random and unrelated but:
I am offering a $1 reward for anyone who can tell me who anonymous is!!

No comments: