Saturday, March 18, 2006

Random

Taking a 15 minute break from mugging to do a random post. It's past 1am, in the dead of the night, and I love doing random things at this time because there's no one to bother me or stop me.

Random Stuff
1. Urban is the best thing ST has published. But the whitening issue this week is a bit weird. My favorite section has to be the bag part because it's so cool seeing what lies in other people's bags. And almost everyone will have some variant of the iPod. For the heck of it I shall just write whatever there is in my bag and some trivia, haha!! Which means you don't actually have to read the following, it's just for my own amusement:
- Converse bag (black). Bought it for only $30 or so cos I needed a black bag to go with all my black shirts. No, I'm not satanic!!
- Liz Clairborne Wallet, black. I bought this with Esther for the sake of having the same wallet for fun. But she bought a white one eventually, and I fell for my black wallet. No I AM NOT SATANIC!
- iPod Mini, Silver. My dad bought this from my brother and gave it to me, so I actually inherited an iPod without having to touch my cash! WHOO!
- Nokia Handphone, 6600 (I THINK). I bought this cos my brother bought it and he said it's the best phone around. It WAS quite ex but after a year on sale it should be relatively cheap now. I love my phone!!
- Random Bits of Cash. I normally stash whatever cash I get into my bag so there're always random bits of cash and coins clinging and clanging around so I just dig around when I need to pay for stuff.

2. I like to shit in the buff. Which is why I do not poo in school or in public toilets. And when I go overseas only when absolutely necessary cos you never know what insects or whatever lurk in those resort bathrooms.

3. I like to text people randomly when I'm bored. People normally get the brunt of my pesterings during the exam period, and these people can range from HC friends including Wankai, The Suan (see I mentioned you!!!), Xun, Shit to AC people like F5, depending on my mood. I like to receive texts too!!

4. I sing mightily off-tune at home in my heavily guarded-and-locked room when I'm studying.


Crap my half-an-hour is up!!!! Back to work -.-

No comments: