Sunday, March 05, 2006

New Blog Name!

I don't think it reflects anywhere because of my template but I've changed my blogname again! It's "girl can rock", after Hilary Duff's song, HAHA!

I have a fan! If you don't know who he/she is, just check out my tagboard! He/She comes once in a while to type random comments! Quite cool to have someone stalking my blog. Hello!

I ought to be doing my vectors 2 now, but HAHAHA. Too bad!

Went with Ass to the UK Universities and Career Fair today. Nothing solid gained, but I now know that I really gotta get something near to 4As before anything can really happen. In a way it's good cos I'm beginning to get motivated to re-adjust my lifestyle and etc. Shall begin after terms since there's no time to do anything now.

I hear that for some subs at least there's gonna be BT1, BT2, pre-prelims, prelims and post-prelims!! I think I'm weird cos I'm actually excited rather than dreading it!! I'm quite looking forward to serious mugging!!! Weird!!!!!!! It must be my school.

Back to math now!

No comments: