Monday, March 20, 2006

WHYT!

I've just watched Rain's Music Video, Sad Tango. I never really thought he was attractive or etc, but now that I've seen him dance, I think boys in black long coats and who can dance can be really hot! (with the exclusion of pauline and xun, of course)

Anyway, I promised Wankai and Huiyan (who else is there? hmm...) of Whyt! to write about them! So here it is:

Wankai
Hehheh what shall I say about her. She though/thinks(heh!) I am weird from the very beginning, and I thought she was really unfriendly. But I guess we've grown pretty fond of each other(teehee), and we share the same liking for all-things-bimbotic, including sitcoms like Friends and all those "mindless mixtures of sounds" in our taste for music and movies! We even founded FART (Fat and Rimbotic Team) together! We're both very much more inclined to the Western world and English, and yet we're both in LEP for some very mysterious reason. We both think Econs tutorials should be optional. She's intelligent, sexy, caring and an excellent friend to chat to, because she picks things up so quickly, especially puns and sarcasm which I am so fond of using! And of course! Our lesbian tendencies! Like how we like all those artistes who are lesbian or look like one. She's great for uh, wasting time HAHA! like accompanying me to watch my darling Sammi's press forum. And listening to me talk nonsense about people she doesn't know hahaha. I haven't been a good friend to her, admittedly, because I don't think I've been as much of a confidant to her as I'd like to, but I do love you my dear! And we WILL spend our entire weekend watching all those Friends and Simpsons videos!

Huiyan
Hahaha Huiyanny is my lesbian friend! Well actually she's my friend but she's not a lesbian (I think, hee!) We're singing partners (somehow I always end up with the male part), going home partners (we live practically next to each other) and my table partner (she sits next to me most of the time for econs, geepee and math lectures)! What will I ever do without Huiyan! I think life will be so boring. Everyone says she's super talented and hot, sexy, but to me, she's just my friend! Though she may not seem like it sometimes (from her highly bimbotic comments from time to time) it is clear that this girl has something substantial up there (I mean, above her neck). She makes intelligent comments, she's good in her studies, good at her dancing, singing, and yet she's just...huiyan haha. While she may make frank and ego-boosting comments about herself, you've got to admit - she's right, haha! She knows what she's good at, she knows what she wants, and she goes all the way for it! That's my darling huiyanny!

The Suan

Oh well, I guess since I wrote for the other two girls I am sort of obliged to write for The Suan too. Yawn.
OH ALL RIGHT I shall not be cruel. I was kidding my dear Suan! While you may not believe it I think you're quite the spirit of Whyt! (Since when did Whyt! have such an evil spirit?!) Well you may choose to think that all of us prefer someone else in Whyt! over you but I think at the very least of me, it's not true! (I have no preferences) Anyway you can stop worring now cos YAN IS THE NEW SUAN!HAHAH! Well haha though you may have moods that are constantly erratic (oxymoron) and CAN get quite annoying on when prolonged, but oh well what to do you're my friend. Sadly while you're the only one who has 6 points out of the four of us, you're not the most intelligent, HAHAHAH! In fact from the questions you ask sometimes I think you might be the silliest... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But you're absolutely the best when it comes to treating your friends well. Like my present (which I will be expecting soon), and my surprise, your willingness to listen to whoever wishes to confide in you. Your devotion to your friends is also something I really respect. You're someone with (I think) very obvious merits and flaws, and I'm really quite happy to gain a friend like you.

Honyi
Well, I shan't forget that I'm part of Whyt! Of course, needless to say, I'm the most brilliant of the lot. The shining star, in the mundane darkness of the everyday. What's anyone gonna do without me?! HAHA! All right I was kidding, laughing at my own joke again, as I so often do. Though I don't spend much time with you guys, I think I really appreiciate your presence in my life, especially in HC and in class. I really don't know what would have happened if none of you came in. Would I be a loner? Or would I have stuck to my council friends 24/7? Hahaha thanks for sticking by me during all those shitty times!!

Finally, a post for Whyt!

Love ya all!

No comments: