Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Shit Day

The titles of my blog entries have been "shit day" for a long time now. Truly a real shitty day though I had some fun in between somewhere. Started off with LEP in the morning, depressing cos it's teahouse and though I appreciate the writer's style and everything it's quite annoying to have to sit through listening everyone blaming everyone else for the suffering of the Chinese early in the morning. Well at the least all those darn tests have been removed so we don't have to memorise the book wholesale anymore.

Then it was followed by the loser lesson econs. Seriously...sigh. They really spoil my days!! Then it was honglou test (I studied but ARGH! not enough time!!!) got one of Wang's famous "jiayous" for weak students and right after that lit where I got told off by Ang for not returning her text (NOT MY FAULT!!!) and followed immediately by council all the way till 7 plus p.m. Didn't have anything to eat till 8 pm which explains why I was in a sodding shit mood.

Really feeling very jaded and stretched beyond repair. There's something wrong with me, like I cannot CANNOT be jiayoued by teachers. I DETEST IT. STOP ASKING ME TO BUCK UP I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!!!!!!! It gets freaking annoying you know!!!! I am NOT stupid don't look at me with those pitying eyes of yours. Why are all of them doing that to me these days!!!! Is this the reason to why HC people never ever come back like loving their school. It's like a cold institution with steeled walls and robots just force feeding you to get your 4As!!!!!!!!! And like the moment you get less than 3As people just don't care about you anymore.

Damn effing tired. Damn damn effing tired. Don't have to ask me how I am online/over sms it's ok I just needed to rant. I don't know how I'm going to find the energy to stand up again. Lit is the only subject I love now. LEP, econs, they really make life seem like a hellhole. And the subject is fun!!! I used to look forward studying LEP!!!! Ang is right, shouldn't give up NOW.

No comments: