Sunday, March 12, 2006

Random Things

What happened between 9/3 till now? I can't really remember. Let's see:

Expose

No, we councillors are NOT sex maniacs. Expose was held on Saturday to, um, expose council to potential councillors, i.e. nominees. It went ok I guess, councillors zi-highing as usual during dance, song and cheer session, but the new batch looks pretty promising. Of course we have the usual not-so-normal people running as well, but there seems to be a fine enough batch too!!
Yvonne didn't attend Expose, so Karin was my dance partner!! Karin's a super funny la but I think she hates dancing with me because of my, uh, exhuberance. But I know there are tons of people who'd love dancing with me!!! HAHAH!!! Had great fun shouting and screaming and being uber-enthu over virtually nothing!!! Catwalk with Shit was easy peasy, it was like our Nth time prancing on stage together!! Our chemistry is unbeatable, I'd say, and we even made booboos together!!! Love the girl!

Xun's present

FINALLY completed Xun's present and EVEN gave it to him on Friday but cos I had to rush off and the stupid idiot wanted to dance fac dances so I didn't manage to see him open it. So I forced him to endure until the next time I see him/when we are free to open it, cos I wanna see his expression. Which would be 2 weeks later. Too bad for him he had to endure people like Bobbert laughing over it, HAHAHA! Too bad!! Will write more when the contents are revealed and it's more convenient to speak about it.

SPH

Went for interview for the tongxunyuan thing, thought I did ok for my interview as compared to other people who were slouching in their seats (why do people sit like that during interviews!), but got rejected, apparently due to my commitment to council. Oh well, hahaha. I'm not upset or anything, just puzzled about the reason for rejection, haha. But as I told my mom I've always believed in God's will, so maybe this is the path God has chosen for me (I AM agnostic).

Huang Cheng

I was quite apprehensive about Huang Cheng, because I'd heard a lot of stories about how not-very good it was this year. And I'm not really a pro-chinese drama person myself, being from the other camp (English Drama). But it was surprisingly not bad! I wouldn't lie and say it was excellent or beyond belief but it was not bad!!! Quite good I'd say!! I'm very proud of all my friends and classmates who totally put their heart and soul into it this year! I've never really considered myself to be part of huangcheng I think, maybe cos I was in photography which is really quite out of point as compared to the rest, but well done!

I HAVE NOT started studying, and it's already 4 minutes into Monday!!! My goodness. I WILL have to wake early to begin!!! PLEASE!!! God of Determination Give Me Strength!

No comments: