Thursday, March 09, 2006

And so it begins!

It's 10Mar tom, which other than someone's birthday, is the beginning of -HORRORS- our Block Tests!!! It's Geepee tom and I'm supposed to be reading my info now, but frankly, nothing's really going in. Thank goodness it's an arts subject (i.e. not a mugging subject)!!!

I'm feeling quite ok about the BTs. Quite motivated to do well but not very anxious about the results. Forgive my cavelier attitude but I realised I'm becoming more and more like a nun in my beliefs- like what is the point of getting so upset? Like haha there are better things to worry about in life! I haven't begun studying, and I have a feeling I'll fail quite badly since HC is ohsofamous for setting unreasonably difficult papers (for their own amusement probably), especially for Econs and math since they are my weak subjects.

Perhaps the best part about BTs (other than the scintillating pleasure you get when you look at the paper and realise you know nothing) is the fact that we get to go home early. No more stupid rules about not leaving the school before 1p.m. which everyone adheres to so well (ha!) or feeling sleepy, because exams are here! Absolutely enjoy exams because of this one sole reason.

The beginning is here, which means the end is coming. What should I do? Should give it some thought over the holidays. In between MUGGING, of course HAHA! (Who am I kidding) Lots of movies and serials to catch up on, including Friends, The Simpsons and Other Bimbotic Movies with Wankai and possibly Wallace and Gromit with Sheenikins!

But till then, oh well -.-

No comments: