Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why won't school start?

Though most people have already started school I'm still reduced to lying around waiting for things to happen. But hey I have been a busy body interfering in my darling Halfie Shit's NUS life, so life has been hip and happening as well!


Crashing KR's Star To Burst Concert

Since NUS has nothing to do with me technically there was no reason for me to hang around the campus at all, let alone the halls, but I found myself with chenjiadi on Tuesday night at Kent Ridge Hall looking lost, out of place and obviously an outsider. Well what can I do, my Halfie summoned me to come support her so I had to take 2 buses all the way down to foreign land to cheer and scream her name while she pranced around the stage doing her pirated dance moves. But ok la to be honest she was really pretty good eh and she's totally the best out of the group but like I told her it's only because I wasn't dancing next to her so she looked good. Theory of relativity, you know. Mindy should be proud.

But ok really a huge thanks and HUG to chenjiadi for accompanying me!!! She's DA BEST!


Crashing NUS Chinese Studies Lecture


And the very next day I woke up at 9am to wash the clothes and hang them dry so that I could make it to NUS yet again for a Chinese Studies Lecture. I know I am damn bored I met a lot of friends there who thought I was weird wasting my time but I think it's pretty cool to see what my friends and especially Shit will be doing in uni. Turns out the lecture was really pretty boring even though I thought his content was mildly interesting. But apparently he'll be testing things like dynasties and names of provinces which is pretty simple come to think of it but still I don't think I'd enjoy it, let only Shit. Hope she gets her alternative module then!

I'm currently watching the Japanese version of Hana Kimi now and I'm pretty impressed!! The girl Ashiya Mizuki is really pretty and Nakatsu is very adorable! Sorry I don't know the names of the actors I'm already having a hard time remembering what they are called in Japanese.

No comments: