Friday, August 10, 2007

Di's Farewell

Trekked down to Di's today for her farewell party, because she's taking the 2350 Singapore-Frankfurt-JKF-???-Indiana route to her new school, Indiana U! Indiana's supposedly an ultra party school but Di doesn't seem like the whee-let's-strip-topless type so I suppose she'll be ok. I'll miss that silly skinny bag of bones even though I seldom meet her, but I suppose I'll see her soon in December so it's not so bad.

And with Di's farewell it seems like it's only a matter of time before mindy and I leave in 2-3 weeks! I'm meeting up with as many people as I can and as frequently as possible, which is proving to be difficult since the NS people can only meet me during the weekends, and I am now forced to fit them into the breakfast slots. People like Shit and F5 are all starting school so I suppose I'll be seeing Mindy and Meat more often because only the three of us are still quite free.

I'm very excited! And yet the teeniest bit hesitant about leaving. Will I meet friends who are as indulgent towards me as the ones I have now? Will I get along with my roomie?

Cross my fingers and hope for the best!

No comments: