Thursday, August 02, 2007

I miss Shit

Wow it's been so long since I've been up here! Many things have happened, we've had our saco farewell getaway which was fun as usual and my maid has been sacked so now I'm the new housekeeper and Shit has gone off for her kent ridge hall orientation!

I do miss my old bag of poo, even though I just saw her on Sunday when Meat Calcal and I helped her with her moving in and cleaning up and we spoke briefly over the phone a couple of hours ago. She such a silly pile of dung and yet I can't help but wonder how I'm gonna survive without her for so many months!

I'm in charge of washing, drying and ironing the clothes, washing the dishes and getting dinner at home, because well I'm the only unemployed slacker now. It's very mundane work but it's fine because I blast some music from my macbook and sing at the top of my voice in the afternoon when I iron and stuff so it's not so boring. My mom was pleasantly surprised that my ironing so neat and my dad was so taken aback he was rendered speechless but truth be told I have no idea I could be that gifted at housework too haha considering I've never touched an iron in my life and I never want to ever again. The only really bad thing is that my hands really smell of dishwashing liquid now, and they have that scratchy, rough feel and my skin feels like old, stretched rubber. And guess what my bro's duties are? His job is to lock the door and draw the blinds everynight, and he doesn't even do it properly because he fell asleep early today and I had to do it for him -.- But ok la he did do the dishes yesterday.

I MISS YOU SHIT when will you escape so I can see your black and squashed in face?

1 comment:

buttercup said...

HAHA OMG yr bro is dam funny.I MISS U TOO!!! u won't believe how mani times yr here at kr w me! im half mi craziness level cos yr not here to bring it out! visit me soon k!