Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Farewell!

This time tomorrow I'd be at my favourite Changi Airport waiting to board the plane to JFK, before I hope onto the domestic flight to Providence.

Lots of people have offered their blessings, so many that it's quite impossible to name names here, but seriously a huge BOW and thank you to all who have helped me with my academic transcripts, encouraged me the past year and of course, those who bothered to turn up at gatherings to say byebye to me, even if they can't make it to the airport tomorrow.

And obviously thanks to all who are going tomorrow, all the way down to Changi, though up till now I don't quite know how many or who exactly will be coming.

I'm gonna miss everyone here, all the MG people, HC classmates, HC councilors etc, and my family obviously, SHIT MY OTHER HALF, my bed, my Sammi posters, CDs etc. so many things!!

But I think this is the beginning of a whole new experience, a whole new adventure, something I'd never dared dream of till recently. I just hope everything goes well!

And of course, to mark the commencement of my new life in university, I'm closing this blog and opening a new one, though Sammi IS still the queen alongside me heehee. Thanks if you have been remotely interested in all the silly and mundane things I have to say, but it's time to move on!!

And therefore, I declare this blog CLOSED. :)

No comments: