Sunday, August 19, 2007

32nd Gathering at Stef's 18/8

Haven't seen so many of these people in ages!!!! Thank God shushu was smart enough to organise this before anyone flew off, and she was pretty successful too! So many people turned up, like more than 30 people? And those who weren't there didn't turn up because they didn't.

And I took many pictures too! Unfortunately either my camera is weird or the people who took pictures for me didn't do it properly because I couldn't find some of my individual shots with people like gloree, zeze and bobbert even though I REALLY remember taking photos with them. Odd. If it's my camera maybe I should get a new, less bulky and cheaper one.

Anyhow, these are some of the photos I took, if you haven't seen them on facebook.


How do I rotate this image? Anyway we obviously had my Halfie Shit at the gathering. No gathering is fun without my Other Half!!


I don't like taking photo with Jamie because she's so skinny and hot I look so fat!! But of course I still look damn good can. Goodness my English.


Yay the LEP girls still love LEP even though none of us got As for it and it ruined our otherwise perfect scores. But it's ok we still love LEP!


Mindy and me taking a photo together (obviously). I actually think this photo is really nice because Mindy looked very pretty yesterday and this picture would have been perfect without peishan the ghost lurking at the back.


Of course we had to hug and pat the President's Scholar (the one who is following in her dad's footsteps) for good luck. LOOK EVERYONE STEPH IS MY FRIEND!!!

And of course all of Welco looks so hot!! And oops Haining our future TCM doctor is blocked in this photo. Sorry!

Helped Ecaco take this photo because somehow none (?) of them brought cameras. How intelligent! Yeowch looks super funny in this photo.

Meat the Peking girl with me. Won't see her till a year later I think, after we leave on the 29th and 30th.

Another photo in need of rotating. I feel like a hobbit next to Rong, but I choose to believe it's just the angle of the photograph.

Haha I love this photo even though the Steph isn't looking at the camera. Not very smart for a PS don't you think? HAHA!!

Had to do this three times to get it right because Cal's eyes were always closed!! But we managed to get a nice photo in the end.

Haha the she ying person took this photo for the xuan chuan people!

Paul has clearly changed his mind about who he loves most. Sorry Halfie!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you darling for posting all the photos!
you were the smart one lah, to bring the camera there. haha along with few others who brought their cameras too.
hoho you actually praised me in the kr entry! *OMG! you are a nice girl really. LOL

love and kisses, karin