Monday, August 06, 2007

Lunch with Wei, Dinner with Shit

Met darling Weiling who has just returned from volunteering in Japan and studying in the states today. She looked great! In her old beatles shirt and jeans and a lovely complexion. We went to Newton hawker centre because she's obviously so sick of non-Singaporean food haha so I don't think she'll be very happy since she's leaving for Columbia in 3 weeks. She invited me to her place in Seattle for thanksgiving but I told her I'll have to consider it because after asking me to join her she told me a horror story involving some turkey and chinese stuffing at her house which seriously wasn't very inviting.

I promptly dumped wei at a bookstore after inviting myself for free lunch at her house and met my Other Half Shit instead. OMG this is so cliched but WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS how much I have missed my darling cesspool!! Unfortunately she was so tired and having cramps of the female and bloody variety we were quite sedated most of the night but we concluded our meeting quite nicely with some ice-cream and spotting of someone whom I REALLY SUSPECT but cannot confirm is Sun Ho (at least I think it was her) who waiflike and was wearing a pair of shorts that LITERALLY showed half her ass and clunky platform heels and who was accompanied by an entourage of about 4 people (2 men in Ed Hardy and interesting hairdo, 1 bag woman who was carrying her bag and another that is presumably "Sun's" as well as a nanny who was running after a small boy). Well if she really was Sun Ho it really is puzzling because she was staring at the boy who must be her son (haha Sun's son) with such cold neglect and disinterest that it's chilling. Oh well maybe it's not her after all.

Anyway Sun wasn't our main focus. It's GREAT to finally reunite with my horcrux after a WHOLE week and a day!!! It feels so weird without her, as if Mindy the Demented oh oops I meant Mindy the Dementor kissed half of my soul away and I don't mean that in a good way well I can't mean it in a good way anyway. I LOVE YOU SHIT and I don't know what I am gonna do without you.

And of course I am a bit early but here's an early Happy You-Know-What to You-Know-Who on this very special day!

1 comment:

buttercup said...

hahaha!! Mindy the Demented! omg such a lovely entry! stop typing entries like that or i'll be doing something radical like hanging off the tail wing of yr plane when u fly off cos i can't bear for mi hocrux to leave me!!