Thursday, July 13, 2006

Personal Space

Just read my Other Half's entry about personal space. And I feel exactly the same!! We ARE One indeed man.

I guess Shit and I are really blessed people. We're surrounded by people we love and who love us back wherever we go, and almost 24/7. There seems to be endless social events to attend, and hundreds of friends waiting for your affection or attention. And though of course it's a blessing to have so many friends, we just want to withdraw into that solitary state. Not that we're being deliberately anti-social, but it's just that everyone needs a personal space. Many times I just want to shy away into that weird and awkward self that I'm so familiar with when I'm alone and whom no one knows.

Just feeling quite anti-social at the moment. Also persistently and deliberately immature. Guess a lot of people never knew the eccentric side of me. Which can weird even myself out sometimes.

No comments: