Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Beautiful House

Heehee Mindy my husband was bored today and drew me a sketch of my dream house!!!! She actually followed my plans and everything (and even added some things like a pool!!!). It's great to have a talented husband!!!!

And this is my wonderful house: http://i5.tinypic.com/20igfw7.jpg

If you don't know what it is it's actually my House of Husbands, a glass building with 6 levels built specially to house all my husbands and boyfriends. It's made out of glass to suit my exhibitionist character, hehheh! There's a pool at the top of the rather suggestively-shaped building for my husbands'/boyfriends' enjoyment (we can frolick in it everyday!), and solar panels (because Mindy is an environmentalist)! There's also a glass elevator that goes only one way (up) and no way will the doors open for you if you try to go down because (GET THIS it's my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE PART) there are slides around the entire building!!! So if you wanna go down the only way is to slide down!!!!! Maybe this will give me the incentive to actually go to work. And the slide is the only way to climb up the slide from Level 6 and fall right into the pool!

So who actually gets to live in my beautiful house? Hee!!!!! Well Level 5 belongs to me because it's big and has the best view HAHAHA! I'll banish my least favourite boyfriend to Level 6 because it's the smallest and if Mindy the architect did a fuzzy job Level 6 will be leaking, so good for him. And he can be like Bertha from Jane Eyre (i.e. Mad Woman In the Attic) and go crazy out of isolation. It'll be super annoying to live there cos everyone has to pass by his level to go to the swimming pool so he'll be forced to see me in my beautiful bikini and all my hunks HAHAHAHA!!! I hope no one lives there though it's so terribly sad!!!!

And of course there will be other people living in my beautiful glasshouse. Like Mindy my brilliant husband will get one of the floors. And of course my Other Half Shitty will get another. But if it gets a bit squeezy on the other levels they can occupy the same level! Heehee!! And of course my sweetie pie moochie doochie will take one of the levels!!!!

This is so fun I absolutely CANNOT wait for Mindy to build me my glasshouse!! HEE!!

No comments: